Monday, November 9, 2009

Geranium and har singhar flowers

Although It has been a while the fall plantings are done, still some late summer bloomers are going all the way into november. And that includes sweet almond vebena, moon flower, sad tree, murraya and rain lilies. Okay i admit the first winter/spring bloomer in my garden is geranium. Sadly pelargoniums are not common here although they suit better to our climate. so here they go. And dont forget to visit Lisa's Chaos for other macro picks

Zephyranthes candida white rain lily
Zephyranthes candida white rainlily
Zephyranthes candida white fairy lily
moon flower ipomoea alba
moon flower ipomoea alba
skipper moth lahore
sweet almond verbena Aloysia virgata


12 comments:

Jama said...

Your flowers shot are so beautiful! I see some familiar flowers grown around my neighbourhood here.

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers! I dont have any flowers in my garden now...

Noelle Johnson said...

I love your beautiful white flowers. I think we may grow the first one - is it a rain lily?

Chloe m said...

What is a sad tree? I like the color of that geranium.
Rosey

Mary Delle LeBeau said...

Your photographs and flowers are so beautiful. Wonderful post!

Anonymous said...

Great series of shots.

Wendy said...

pretty white flowers! I like the last 2 blooms. THe second to last looks like it has petals unfurling. It's very cool.

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Beautiful photos! I love that first one. I wonder if we can grow that over here?

Amy said...

White blooms are my favorite. I think they stand out nicely. Pretty blooms!

Victoria said...

Your photos are always so lovely and beautiful!!Awesome!! I love whites in the garden! That butterfly is cool!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Shots, I have an award for you to collect!

Victoria said...

Lovely array!! You always have such awesome butterfly shots....so captivating! Beautiful photos..they are all so pretty!


Winner of best photo blogger